Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Featured Image does not scale anymore

Old Feb 7, 2013, 07:07 AM
techstartgr

2 posts · Feb 2013
Featured Image does not scale anymore

Hi all,

I've updated Wordpress and all plugins (currently run nRelate, Smart YouTube and YoastSEO) to the latest version.

Three days ago, I've noticed that the featured image did not crop any more to the usual dimensions: 620, 180

i've checked the "postformat.php" file and i located the line:
<?php bfa_thumb( 620, 180, true, '<div class="thumb-shadow"><div class="post-thumb">', '</div></div>' ); ?>

which was not altered in any way.

Can you please let me know what to do in order to get a fix?

Thank you.
Site URL: http://www.techstart.gr

Last edited by techstartgr; Feb 7, 2013 at 07:29 AM.
Old Feb 7, 2013, 07:23 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
your image resizes for me when I make the window smaller in Safari.
Old Feb 7, 2013, 07:26 AM
techstartgr

2 posts · Feb 2013
I mean the picture height, not width.

When i first installed the theme, all images in the main home page were cropped to 120px height.

Not any more.

Can you please help?
Old Feb 7, 2013, 07:52 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
in firefox, chrome and safari on the mac it resizes both height and width.

I suggest you clear out your browser cache, try another browser and look at it on another machine.