Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

removing border around next gen slideshow widget

Old Aug 27, 2010, 08:18 AM
gwyneth76

3 posts · Aug 2010
hi, am just getting started on wordpress and am loving ease of atahualpa theme and forum help. 2 things i'm struggling with.

1; i wish to inner border around the nextgen gallery slideshow widget and position it centrally.

2: also my drop down sub menu arrow to third level isn't poistioned correctly. it sits on the text.

can someone help with either issue. thanks...
Old Aug 27, 2010, 08:23 AM
gwyneth76

3 posts · Aug 2010
sorry my site www.inyathiguestlodge.co.za/wordpress
Old Aug 29, 2010, 08:31 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Reduce the width setting of your slideshow widget and try making the sub-menu width a bit wider.
Old Aug 31, 2010, 08:46 AM
gwyneth76

3 posts · Aug 2010
hi,
i played around with the width of the sub menu, and nothing is moving the second level arrow from sitting right ontop of my drop down text (see photogallery - chalets).

also i want to remoce the second (inner brown 2px border) within the right side widget (photo slideshow) i think it has something to do with the widget container styling.. though can't find out where it would be.

thanks for all the help you're providing in the rest of the forums and this theme is ace.
i've managed to get my site up and running in just 3 weeks, without any design/code help prior.
All this because of a major problem with my old site, where my website designed died before uploading the site(taking the passwords with him).

pls check site out, and any suggestions would be good.
www.inyathiguestlodge.co.za
Old Aug 31, 2010, 01:05 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I didn't notice it before as it is not overlaying the text in Firefox. Have you applied the bug fixes for Atahualpa 3.5.3?

Try the following to get rid of the inner border but you will have to make some CSS adjustments and perhaps make the image a bit bigger in the slideshow settings.

Add this to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
div.ngg_slideshow {border:none !important;}