Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Change Footer Padding

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 26, 2012, 12:52 PM
dutchess

18 posts · Jan 2011
[SOLVED] Change Footer Padding

Hi, I am on Wordpress 3.3.1
Atahualpa 3.7.3

I am trying to figure out how to change the padding between the footer and the edge of the container.

The layout container style has a 20px padding around it by default (top/bottom and left/right), and it causes the footer (and it's associated border, background color, etc) to be floating 20px from the right, left, and bottom of the container.

Is there any way to make the footer expand down and to the sides so that it reaches the edge of the layout container?

I've tried to change the margin and padding of the 'footer style' but to no avail I'm not sure if that is because I wasn't coding it correctly or whether I was using the wrong code...

Help please?