Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Drop Down menus no longer working in Chrome...

Old Nov 14, 2010, 11:58 AM
fastharryDOTcom

73 posts · Oct 2009
NJ, USA
I have noticed in the last week that the menus are not dropping down and blank white spaces are showing up in Chrome though they work great in IE and FF.....

I have done nothing to change the site as far as plug ins or styling...If you click on the "real cool" menu link then radio control cars you will see a white space where content used to shop up....

any ideas?
Old Nov 14, 2010, 12:03 PM
fastharryDOTcom

73 posts · Oct 2009
NJ, USA
well, I looked through the menus and tried turning off "animate" in page menu bar...that worked and fixed it...

how did that get turned on? and what does it do or used for?...

thanks...