Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Antispam

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 27, 2013, 09:03 AM
RP_Joe

24 posts · Aug 2010
Philippines
Antispam

Hello
I would like to use the plug-in called Block Spam By Math Reloaded. it looks really good but does not work with 3.7 it gives me an option to change the hook location.
----------------------------

The settings below are considered beta and may or may not work for you.
Use default hook location:

Use the default Wordpress hook placement

Use a custom hook location:

Use this option if your theme already has a custom hook location (ie. Thesis theme has do_action( 'thesis_hook_after_comment_box' ); You would place thesis_hook_after_comment_box in the field above.

(ex: thesis_hook_after_comment_box )
Manually add a custom hook:

Allows you to manually add a hook location.

IMPORTANT!!! In order to use this option you must add a do_action to a core file.

Assuming you are using the default Wordpress theme (twentyten) open your wp-includes/comment-template.php file. You may also have to locate the appropriate file based on the theme you are using.

Find: (approx. line 1573)
<?php echo $args['comment_notes_after']; ?>

Add After That:
<?php do_action( 'after_comment_box' ); ?>
----------------------

So is there a custom hook function I can specify?

Thank you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	math.jpg
Views:	773
Size:	95.6 KB
ID:	2254