Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Shareaholic & Montezuma CSS. Not compatible?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 29, 2013, 05:03 PM
Paco

13 posts · Dec 2012
Lightbulb Shareaholic & Montezuma CSS. Not compatible?

Hi guys,
I found a strange CSS position with the Shareaholic's plugin last actualization.
I'm using 1.7 WP, 1.1.9 Montezuma theme (amazing theme, i love it !!!) and Shareaholic v7.0.4.8 in my personal blog: scop.ws
But since i actualized to last version for all three, i have a problem whith Shareaholic icons "to share" like this (from http://scop.ws/error-con-el-certificado-digital/):

and (with another Shareaholic theme icons)

My friends, i tried resolve with some ways but only i found this solution, but i disagree because we need to modify Montezuma's CSS style.

I did it with Firefox Web Inspector (crtl + May + I).

With these modifications into CSS, can to see Shareaholic icons correcty but...
Any other solution is possible? Please, i don't like to modify Montezuma CSS about this.

Paco.
scop.ws

P.D.: Do you like my "personalization" theme? Montezuma is truth, Montezuma is the way.