Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] I don't want the "Facebook Like" in my sidebar - but how to remove or suppre

Old Jan 9, 2011, 02:10 PM
Flinxa

70 posts · Sep 2010
[SOLVED] I don't want the "Facebook Like" in my sidebar - but how to remove or suppre

Hello

question already standing above

I like the Facebook stuff, but not in the sidebar - it looks horrible. How to remove or suppress?

www.fabforties.de

Thanks
Flinxa
Old Jan 9, 2011, 02:19 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I couldn't determine a quick answer for you. Have you checked with the plugin author's site?
Old Jan 9, 2011, 02:41 PM
Flinxa

70 posts · Sep 2010
yes, but there is not much information

all the plugins have options for before/after post and similar stuff, but nothing to exclude from sidebars

I will write a mail to the author
Old Jan 18, 2011, 01:35 PM
Flinxa

70 posts · Sep 2010
found another solution - I use now the "short" version which shows only the number of people - fits perfect into my sidebar