Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Editing the title results in all posts not displaying.

Old Mar 10, 2010, 05:53 AM
WordPressKelly

2 posts · Feb 2010
Hi

After editing the title of our blog to add an apostrophe to the name (by going to edit > blog name) all of the posts no longer show. They are in the back-end of WordPress still. The change has now been reverted but the posts have not returned. None of the URLs were changed.

We are using Atahualpa 3.4.4 and due to being in a commercial environment cannot upgrade quickly. Does anyone know why this has happened?

Thanks
Old Mar 10, 2010, 06:33 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do you mean you changed the name of the blog in the wordpress backend at dashboard->settings-general->Blog Title? that should have no effect on the posts or anyting else except the name of the blog as it is displayed.

Last edited by juggledad; Mar 10, 2010 at 06:42 AM.