Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Tried to change bfa_header_config.php now site down

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 6, 2011, 09:58 PM
tokshra

12 posts · Oct 2010
[SOLVED] Tried to change bfa_header_config.php now site down

I was trying to put an image in the header section of my site: umarketingu.com...through the editor.

I always make a copy of code in case I mess something up...and I still have that...BUT as soon as I updated, my site is completely down.

When I go into cpanel, there is not much left of the atahul 353 site....when entering URL I get the following error message:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/quickpen/public_html/umarketingu.com/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/functions/bfa_header_config.php on line 146

I can't even login to my blog, just get the error message....can you tell me how to get this back? As I said, I have the original code, but can't access the site to change it back.

I was using the editor: bfa_header_config.php/ What is ecode?