Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Site looks terrible in Safari, VW for font-size not working

Old Jan 6, 2016, 02:54 PM
orlando

5 posts · Jan 2016
I have built a site using an extensive amount of CSS. It looks good in IE, Firefox and Chrome. In Safari it looks terrible, all the fonts are too small. I used VW to size the text to be responsive. How do I fix this to work in Safari?

Thanks,

Dan
Old Jan 6, 2016, 02:57 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You realize that you haven't given any information that would allow anyone to help you?
Take a look at this thread
Old Jan 6, 2016, 03:04 PM
orlando

5 posts · Jan 2016
Opps, sorry! Here is some information:

Atahualpa version: 3.7.24

WP Version: 4.3.2

Temporary URL: http://impactdesign004.com
Old Jan 6, 2016, 03:34 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
well after two second look at the site in safari and it looks fine to me.
Old Jan 6, 2016, 04:08 PM
orlando

5 posts · Jan 2016
I am using an old version of safari to test and all the text looks very small compared to looking at it in firefox. There has not been an update for safari for windows for years, apple stopped updating it for windows. Does it look the same in safari as it does in firefox to you? If so, I will blame it on my old version of safari.

Thanks!