Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

One of the best! - But some needs :)

Old Aug 13, 2011, 04:45 PM
Orwell

2 posts · Aug 2011
One of the best! - But some needs :)

Hello,

i choose this theme, cause its really one of the best (the best) and best customizable free themes around.

But, after some issues and idiots questions for myself (solved by me - hehe), i will ask you for some features i never found (too stupid?)

1. How can i ad a "Live Ticker" between the header and the "contend" (no marquee- but similar)?
2. How can i make a rich footer like other web 2.0-templates, - footer widgets aso?
3. How can i change the colour (or css) od widget headlines or customize with images?

and, how can i edit, that the thumbnail of articles is a pic in articles? -If i want a illustrated article, how can i do in one step add the thumb inti article, - how its normay? :-)

Cheers, and a lot of thanks ( i know, my house is also full of thanks)..., i WILL donate if i can.

Tommy
(www.central-organ.de)

Last edited by Orwell; Aug 13, 2011 at 06:09 PM.
Old Aug 13, 2011, 07:36 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
1. How can i ad a "Live Ticker" between the header and the "contend" (no marquee- but similar)?
Do a search for plugins at wordpress.org

2. How can i make a rich footer like other web 2.0-templates, - footer widgets aso?
What do you mean by a rich footer?

3. How can i change the colour (or css) od widget headlines or customize with images?
Look in ATO>Style Widgets

4. How can i edit, that the thumbnail of articles is a pic in articles?
Not sure what you mean here either.

5. If i want a illustrated article, how can i do in one step add the thumb inti article, - how its normay? :-)
I am not sure what you are looking for here but are you aware of the Featured Image for a post or page?