Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] Problem after upgrading to WP 2.9.2 Theme 3.4.5.1 and 3.4.9

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 23, 2010, 02:23 AM
Sunny

3 posts · May 2010
Exclamation [SOLVED] Problem after upgrading to WP 2.9.2 Theme 3.4.5.1 and 3.4.9

Hi! I have a problem after I upgraded to wordpress 2.9.2. My atahualpa theme version is 3.4.5.1. Everything seemed working just fine and i posted for about 2 weeks or so, until i decided to remove a badge code from the HTML inserts option.

When i saved the settings, instead of just saving them and refresh the options page it took me to my blogs page and said

NOT FOUND You are looking for something that isn't here. But, when i changed the settings in other options like Style posts and Pages or Style Forms - it saved the settings correctly. I think I have only 2 or so options that redirect me to the Not found page. And the Kubrick theme works fine.

I also tried to upgrade the atahualpa theme to 3.4.9 and when i activated it, it just displayed the page with no layout, just the text and links in line. I would like to keep the 3.4.5.1 version since it functions more or less, but PLEASE HELP to fix this Options issue! My site's adress is http://russianizethis.com