Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Banner over Single Post Title

Old Mar 21, 2009, 04:41 PM
jay2009

1 posts · Mar 2009
Hi,

First of all thanks for the great theme. I will donate as soon as i can.

Now my question.
I want to put banners in every single post pages.
"Ad minister" is good but I cant put the banner OVER the Title in the single post page.

I can change the code or try somethin there but that would affect every single post page. Putting html code and Link into the sourcecode means every page do have the same banner.
But I want individual Banners for each page. What to do?
Plssss help me man.
Thanks....!!!!