Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

How do I move blog page to end instead of it appearing as first page?

Old May 25, 2009, 08:08 PM
Pearse

1 posts · May 2009
Hi Folks. Great site, theme and resource. I am creating a website and want the Blog page to be at the end rather than at the beginning of the list of pages. Can someone please let me know how I can do this? Pearse.
Old May 25, 2009, 11:01 PM
dynamic

1 posts · May 2009
Hi, i really love this theme, but if you use "NoDoFollow" tool, you can see that every internal linking is "NoFollow", which mean that google won't trace it. Please make the improvement so that all the internal linking are "DoFollow." Or, if there is a way to change the setting, could you give the steps required to change it? You can check my website on http://the-bestlifeinsurance.com/. If you don't have "NoDoFollow" plugin, you can type on google "nodofollow plugin" and install it. Please help me because internal linking is very important to search engine. The color of "DoFollow" usually purple, and "NoFollow" usually red.