Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Font color in sidebar differs from text links

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 20, 2012, 11:40 PM
Jeanie Lee

16 posts · Apr 2012
[SOLVED] Font color in sidebar differs from text links

Hi,

My text link default color is currently this color: 0179C1. My manual links that I put on my right sidebar is also the same color(0179C1) which is good and what I want. But unfortunately the links being shown on the right sidebar for 'widget:recent posts' is showing a different link color(it looks a different shade of blue compared with the link default color). I like to either change my default color to this color or change the widget recent posts link color to that of the link default color. Can you tell me how to do this. Where should I go to make this change.

Thanks
Jeanie