Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Post thumbnails gone after upgrade

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jul 21, 2011, 10:22 AM
CounterPoint

9 posts · Jul 2010
St Charles MO
Post thumbnails gone after upgrade

Well I jumped to 3.67 and with it my post thumbs disappeared.

It was sad enough to see the custom code interface go away but this thumb-thing is aggravating. I could use some help figuring out what changed or what I am overlooking.

Thanks.

Stephen
http://counterpt.org