Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] How to make posts in Query Posts Plugin appear in 2 columns

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Aug 12, 2010, 04:58 PM
New WordPress Fan

141 posts · Jul 2010
[SOLVED] How to make posts in Query Posts Plugin appear in 2 columns

Hi, I am using Atahualpa 3.5.1, WordPress 3.0.

The Author of the Query Posts Plugin gave me some CSS code to try to get the posts in a particular Query Posts widget to appear in two columns. But it didn't work. He suggested that if it did not work, I ask the author of Atahualpa.

Here is the CSS code he suggested that did not work:

/* Font. */
#query-posts-4 {
font-size: 14px;
}

/* Layout. */
#query-posts-4 {
overflow: hidden;
}

#query-posts-4 .widget {
clear: none;
float: left;
width: 100px; /* Adjust to your needs. */
margin: 0 10px 0 0; /* Adjust to your needs. */
}

Here are the CSS rules that he said the Atahualpa author could work with:

#query-posts-4 { }

.posts { }

.hentry { }

.entry-title { }

.byline { }

.entry-content { }

.entry-summary { }

.entry-meta { }

With the above, can anyone tell me how to get the posts in a particular Query Posts widget to appear in two columns? (My site under construction is at: www.HelpingYouCare.com/blog

Many thanks!