Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Drop down menu not displaying

Old Sep 2, 2011, 09:27 AM
BillDrew

6 posts · May 2011
Unhappy Drop down menu not displaying

On my website at http://billthelibrarian.com, I have one set of Parent and Child pages. The child pages are not displaying as a drop down at all. It is white menu bar under my logo, the very last one labeled "My Book." I am using custom menus, the latest version of WP and the latest version of Atahualpa. Any suggestions? I have tested it in IE and Chrome browsers.
Old Sep 2, 2011, 07:00 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Did you apply the patches for 3.6.7 as outlined in the new versions and updating forum? That may do the trick for you. You should apply them all as they will all be incorporated in the next version.