Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

[SOLVED] Menu gets behing Dynamic Content Gallery

Old Nov 6, 2010, 09:03 AM
GreenCoast

21 posts · Oct 2010
HI,

just tried to find an answer for this to no avail. I have Ata 3.51 and the newest Dynamic Content Gallery Plugin installed. Both works fine with one exception.

The gallery is only shown on the homepage. I use jQuery to do so. My problem is that the atahualpa menu hides behind the gallery. In the FAQ it says:

Quote:
In your theme's stylesheet (or the menu stylesheet if it is a separate file) find the styles for the equivalent of #navmenu li li and add the following code:

position: relative;
z-index: 10;
How exactly do I have to do this with the ata theme? I tried it directly in css.php. It did not work plus I would have to change it every time I update the theme. So what do I have to do here?

Thanks a lot
Old Nov 6, 2010, 04:01 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you could try using 'menu1' (pages) and 'menu2' (categories) in place 'navmenu' and add the css to CSS Inserts
Old Nov 8, 2010, 08:51 AM
GreenCoast

21 posts · Oct 2010
Thanks.

I wrote this code in the include css:

Code:
div#menu1 li li {
}
div#menu2 li li {
}
It does not work, though. What else can I try? Or is there something wrong with this?
Old Nov 8, 2010, 08:53 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what is the url?
Old Nov 8, 2010, 09:19 AM
GreenCoast

21 posts · Oct 2010
www.greencoastsolarsystems.com

See the PV Products menu item

Thanks
Old Nov 8, 2010, 10:28 AM