Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Errant color on L/R sides of centered page menu bar

Old May 24, 2010, 05:27 PM
Wyro

21 posts · Jul 2009
[SOLVED] Errant color on L/R sides of centered page menu bar

Guys, hi, I've tried to solve this myself and searched the forums to no avail.

I am getting an unwelcome yellow box (background) appearing to the left and right of my brown page menu bar when using the %page-center bar. Same box appears to the right when using the %pages version of the menu bar

Only happens in Safari (computer and iPhone version) and Chrome. No problem in Firefox.

I know this must be a background color somewhere but I can't find where to set it. Maybe it's a CSS override (which I don't know how to write).

Here's the site: http://www.tamaranchodirtclassic.com

Thanks!
Old May 25, 2010, 07:17 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
at the end of your CSS Inserts you have
HTML Code:
div#menu1,
div#menu1 ul.rMenu {
	background: #yellow;
	border: none 0px !important;
remove this
Old May 26, 2010, 02:02 AM
Wyro

21 posts · Jul 2009
Thank you Juggledad, I have no idea how that got there (or can't remember anyhow). I only removed the line about #yellow, as removing the entire code left a nasty white dashed border around the entire menu bar.

Thanks again!