Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Post pages are missing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 20, 2010, 05:20 PM
SavvyBaker

9 posts · Jan 2010
Unhappy Post pages are missing

I no longer have a Front page or Home page with posts. I can only view my posts through sidebar widgets or an Archives page.

Selecting Settings>Readings>Front page displays>Your latest posts = a "Not Found Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here." message displaying on the home/front page.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help with this. I've been trying to fix it for almost two weeks now.

Many thanks to anyone willing to look into this,

SavvyBaker