Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

How Do I Make Page Links Bold In Menu Bar

Old Apr 20, 2010, 09:38 AM
ClearStreams

7 posts · Apr 2010
Northern Michigan
I've tried inserting the words "bold" or "strong" into this string "11px Arial, Verdana, sans-serif" found at ATO>Header Area>Page Menu Bar>Font Size & Face, without any luck. What I'd like to do is make the page links bold in the Menu Bar.

Some assistance would be greatly appreciated. TIA
Old Apr 20, 2010, 10:50 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
did you try searching thru the forums?
Old Apr 21, 2010, 01:21 PM
ClearStreams

7 posts · Apr 2010
Northern Michigan

I did do a search....no really I did! Perhaps not the right search terms, although I see a link to a similar post. My apologies for the "forum clutter".
Old Apr 21, 2010, 03:32 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Ad the following to CSS Inserts
HTML Code:
div#menu1 ul.rMenu li a:link, div#menu1 ul.rMenu li a:hover, div#menu1 ul.rMenu li a:visited, div#menu1 ul.rMenu li a:active 
{font-weight: bold;}
I use these inserts whenever I need to style the menu items other than the font size and face.