Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

BWS plugins and Montezuma Theme

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 21, 2013, 02:44 PM
jlee0409

11 posts · Feb 2013
BWS plugins and Montezuma Theme

I would like to use a couple of the BWS plugins, specifically Gallery and Portfolio but they are not working with Montezuma due to the Virtual Templates. When you create a new page and try to set the template to Gallery or Portfolio via BWS instructions it overrides Montezuma's Virtual Template system and really messes up the format of the site, rendering it useless. Is there a way around this?