Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

No Subscription by Email Available

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 10, 2011, 12:04 PM
MsKatrina

3 posts · May 2010
No Subscription by Email Available

I have been working on this for well over a week now and the only thing that has progressed is my headache.

I've only had a problem with this since I upgraded my WP and Atahualpa theme. Before it was working just fine.

Whenever someone tries to subscribe by email on any of my newly upgraded blogs, the get the message that my blogs are not set up for subscription by email.

ChatWithKatrina
BlogWithKatrina