Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Where do I find the latest Atahualpa manual/documentation?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 11, 2012, 05:03 AM
Kiwi

32 posts · Jun 2012
How do I create rounded corner buttons (with submenus and a pic) within a page?

[Just rephrasing the title of the thread given where the question went eventually. Original Q was as follows. Hmm, OK, the title change didn't take!]

I am sure the answer is obvious; just having a blonde moment, lol.

TIA
Kiwi

Last edited by Kiwi; Jun 11, 2012 at 04:17 PM.