Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » RSS, Feeds & Subscribing »

Feed alignment

Old Dec 7, 2009, 04:31 PM
Webmason

69 posts · Feb 2009
Minneapolis, MN USA
Feed alignment

This is probably extremely simple and I'm just overlooking it but...

In my RSS feed widget, in a location I created, the title and feeds are all aligned to the center, I'd like them to align left. Where/how do I make this adjustment?

Thanks!

Tom