Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Where do I go in ATO to add categories at the top below my header?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 24, 2013, 08:10 AM
Dazed and Confused

1 posts · Feb 2013
Where do I go in ATO to add categories at the top below my header?

I am a complete newbie with minimum knowledge on doing WP blogs. I'm going to show a WP blog to give everyone an example of what I''m trying to do. The site is: Melanie's Dwellings

She has choices below her header of home, about me, homes for sale, new homebuyers, towns, etc.
I want to be able to add that to my site, with different names of course, but not sure where in the ATO to look to do this at. I appreciate any help anyone can throw my way.

Pam