Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Excerpts, Read more, Pagination »

Post thumbnail size - crop not working?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 9, 2015, 12:02 PM
TS_ts

8 posts · May 2015
Post thumbnail size - crop not working?

Hi,
I changed the post thumbnail size from square to rectangular.

In ATO/Post Thumbnails I have set: Width 180, Height 120, Crop Yes. The original pictures are with ratio 1:1,625, so I have thicked the "Crop" option.

But in the posts category pages (as home I have a static page) the thumbnail in excerpts is not cropped as I wished. Only for new posts (and newly uploaded pictures) it works, when all the older pictures/posts still show a square size.

How to solve this?

Thanks,
Pier