Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Problems with images and background image in Internet Explorer

Old Mar 18, 2011, 07:18 AM
freelancekonsulenten

45 posts · Oct 2009
Denmark
I did put some images in a widget in the left sidebar, and made these images to further to left then page. I have also put in a background image.

My problems is that in Internet Explorer the images are being cut by the background image.
It works fine in all other browsers.

URL: http://www.dnpsurvey.dk/

I am using Atahualpa 3.5.3

Hope someone can help.
Thank you and have a nice weekend!!

Best regards,
Torben
Old Mar 18, 2011, 07:50 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Try adding the following to ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts