Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Hidden blog title not entirely hidden in Safari

Old Jun 26, 2010, 01:14 PM
avanwickler

3 posts · Jun 2010
CA
http://playing-with-myself.com/

My website (safe for work despite the name, I promise!) works exactly as I would like it to when using Firefox.

However when viewing the site using Safari, there is a broken image icon in the upper left hand corner of every page where the blog title would normally be. In fact, when you click on it you are redirected to the homepage as if the blog title were actually there. I've attached a screencap that shows the blue question mark that appears.

Obviously, i would like my blog title and tagline to remain hidden but is there any way to keep this from happening when using Safari?

Thanks ahead of time for any help, it is much appreciated, I love Atahualpa!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	playing-with-myself.jpg
Views:	756
Size:	205.5 KB
ID:	572  
Old Jun 26, 2010, 01:25 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
it's your logo image that is not there
http://playing-with-myself.com/wp-co...horizontal.jpg
check and see if you have something at ATO->Style & edit HEADER AREA->Show Logo Image?
Old Jun 26, 2010, 02:00 PM
avanwickler

3 posts · Jun 2010
CA
AHA!

That did it!

Thanks for the quick response, I obviously confused that with the header image when I was setting everything up, you rock!