Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Expand / Collapse hidden areas within a page or posting

Old Jun 11, 2010, 08:58 AM
AndrewRH

14 posts · Jun 2009
Whitchurch, Hampshire, UK
Hi,

I wondered if it is a theme, or a plugin, thing that needs adding in order to have portions of a page or posting expand when a heading is clicked on?

That is, every <h2> within a page/post is shown (only) and the paragraphs below it are hidden until that heading is clicked on.

For example,
http://www.deliciousdays.com/cforms-plugin/

Also same kind of thing is done in the Dashboard - being able to expand/collapse each section.

~Andrew~