Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Does menu 2 Categories have tab drop down.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 24, 2011, 11:42 PM
2BRetired

50 posts · Jan 2011
[SOLVED] Does menu 2 Categories have tab drop down.

I am using WP3.1.1 Atahualpa 3.5.3.

To get more space on my side Column I wanted to us the Categories menu bar instead of the side Widget. Created a menu and put it in menu position 2. changed Header area to %pages %cats and got my 2 menu bars. Pages bar and just below the Categories bar.
Now the page menu bar has drop down tabs working OK but the Categories menu bar does not have drop down tabs although I have the categories set as the parent. Is this normal not to have drop down tabs on the categories menu bar or have I missed something. I tried to remove the page menu bar but it made no difference
I do not have a URL as it is on my localhost test site. I always check any changed or plugins on this localhost before I do anything to my actual site.

Thanks, Bob