Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

[SOLVED] content from one column overruns content from another

Old Dec 1, 2009, 06:38 PM
johncady

2 posts · Dec 2009
I would love to use Atahualpa theme. However, when I test it in Safari and Firefox for the Mac and squeeze in the window width sufficiently, the text of the righthand column overruns the photo in the center column. See example screenshots at:

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bing/...ox3.5.5mac.jpg
http://www-personal.umich.edu/~bing/...ri4.0.4mac.jpg

Is there any way to make the design fluid and yet set a minimum width beyond which the layout will no longer resize? Such used to be possible in tables-based html, and it seems that the designers of CSS layout rules ought to have made some provision for such a need.

Thanks for any suggestions you can offer. I just have to be sure my users (who may use smaller notebook or netbook screens) can view my pages usably.
Old Dec 1, 2009, 08:11 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you can set a minimum width at ATO->Style & configure LAYOUT
Old Dec 5, 2009, 02:41 PM
johncady

2 posts · Dec 2009
Perfect! Thanks very much, juggledad.