Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Atahualpa Settings file - Sorry but doesn't appear to be a valid ATA Settings File

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Apr 14, 2015, 02:49 AM
extremecarver

126 posts · Jul 2009
Atahualpa Settings file - Sorry but doesn't appear to be a valid ATA Settings File

If I export my ATA settings - and try to reimport them - then I get - Sorry but doesn't appear to be a valid Atahulapa Settings File error notice.

Also I have a blank empty line at the top (my site is openmtbmap.org) - which I only managed to make smaller via
margin-top: 0px;
padding-top: 0px;
- but not eliminate...

Also I cannot even Reset all Themes Options - it doesn't do anything. So something must be pretty broken in my Settings (I of course went through each settings page clicking on Save already). My main problem is Mobilegeddon and the current Settings not respecting to decouple the sidebar correctly. It is decoupled but instead of been added to the bottom - it is added even further right (even though the settings themselves are fully correct - I use them on a second page nearly identically - velomap.org):

Settings File is attached (to long to include with Code tags).
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-openmtbmaporg-20150414.txt (17.4 KB, 1642 views)