Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Some widgets are no obeying the padding setting

Old May 29, 2011, 06:22 PM
GrahamW

101 posts · Jul 2010
I can't seem to get some widgets to follow the padding settings of the right sidebar. The site is at www.life-saving.net.

The top two are examples - the login and the search-box both align straight up to the borders.

Any advice or explanations would be much appreciated.

Many thanks
Graham
Old May 29, 2011, 06:28 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The widgets in question are showing a 0 left padding. Where did you try and adjust the padding?