Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Putting title and tagline where it originally was

Old Jul 26, 2010, 06:42 AM
EasyHiker

55 posts · Jul 2010
Putting title and tagline where it originally was

Hello,

My url http://easy-hiker.eu.

I had put the title and tagline in the header image. I would now want to put it back where it was before i.e. above the header image but keeping the size of the banner image at 400px. Has there been a thread on this already pls? I would still like the tabs below the image but remove the horizontal bars between title and tagline and the tabs below image.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Easy Hiker
Old Jul 26, 2010, 07:30 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Are you talking about the blog title? If so there are two places that control the blog title. If you add %logo to the header config, you can get the blog title to display and in the header image you can sppecify you want to overlay the blog title
Old Jul 26, 2010, 07:49 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
And I believe the bars are coded in ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts. Look for a reference to a black border. I believe the selector is div#imagecontainer.