Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Page menu, change sub sub pages to go to the right

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 23, 2012, 08:28 AM
kennyken444

5 posts · Sep 2010
Page menu, change sub sub pages to go to the right

Hi All
Sorry for the jumbled title but its difficult to explain in only a few words :-)

I am currently using
wordpress 3.3.1
Atahualpa 3.5.1

And all is going well. However i have just got round to adding in some sub sub pages to the page menu and i was assuming when you hovered over the parent that they would move out to the right like a normal menu, however they still go down like the top level does.

I have attached 2 pictures to hopefully explain it a bit better. the first picture is called 'main and sub.jpg' this picture shows the drop down that happens when you hover over one of the main pages in the menu. this is fine
The 2nd picture is called 'main and sub and sub sub.jpg' this picture shows that i am hovering over one of the parent pages in the drop down and the menu that appears, still appears below it which is going over the rest of the upper level menu.

Is there anyway to make these 3rd level pages appear to the right of their parent?

The 1st drop down list is fine going down as thats normal its just the next level should in my opinion go to the right, instead of hovering over the existing menu.

Thanks in advance
Ken
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Main and Sub.jpg
Views:	590
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1731  Click image for larger version

Name:	Main and sub and sub sub.jpg
Views:	599
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	1732