Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Problem with class="clearfix rMenu-hor rMenu"

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Oct 29, 2010, 07:27 AM
Talia

8 posts · Oct 2010
[SOLVED] Problem with class="clearfix rMenu-hor rMenu"

Hello, Double Hello, it's my first post!

My config: WP 3.0.1 and Atahualpa 3.5.3

My site: http://www2.nt-entreprises.com

My problem:
The second menu has a margin-left: -1px automatically set. (1px is not very visible so you can easly see it, selecting the entire header with your mouse.)
I don't know where I can control that.
For me, the two menus are build with the same method.
It does'nt depend on what menu is the second.

When I look in the code page, I don't see the difference between the two menu! (But I can see it with firebug:
I have style="visibility: visible; display: block; overflow: visible; height: auto; margin-left: -1px;"
From where does that come???

Thank you for support!