Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Problem with header on single posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 5, 2011, 05:55 AM
kal

149 posts · May 2009
Rhode Island
Help [SOLVED] Problem with header on single posts

Wasn't sure where to post this.

I installed a plugin for related posts and I am seeing some wacky things.

On the post "page" it works fine. It shows up under the individual post as expected. But on single post pages the plugin is appearing at the bottom of the post as expected AND what looks like above the header; pushing the header info (logo, search, etc.) down.

At first I thought that this was an issue with the plugin, but I think it has somethign to do with the theme as it happens on all similar working plugins.

Is there a setting that controls this?

Here is the site: http://www.vectorcast.com/blog/

Thanks for any help!