Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

[SOLVED] I want links not bold but h2 on home page bold...how?

Old Jul 19, 2009, 07:43 AM
jankph

93 posts · Jul 2009
ATA 3.6.4 and WP 3.1
I cannot figure out how to make the post title on the home page (and multiple post pages) bold while keeping my links not bold. I want my links to be normal-weighted, so I set the links to be normal in the 'Body, Text and Links' options (I am also using the 'Make Post Titles H1' option). That makes my links normal, but also un-bolds the post titles on the home page. Using Firebug to find the correct id, I've been trying all sorts of css inserts to make the post titles bold, but none seems to work. How can I have normal weighted links while keeping the post titles on the home page bold?
Old Jul 19, 2009, 10:30 AM
jankph

93 posts · Jul 2009
ATA 3.6.4 and WP 3.1
Figured this out myself, I think.

In the 'Style Posts and Pages" options I added 'font-weight: bold;' to 'HEADLINE Box: Links'

Odd, though, that making my links normal would cancel out the bolding of the post titles on the front and multiple posts pages. Anyway...problem solved.