Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Can't remove new unused sidebar widgets

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 23, 2009, 06:08 AM
paulae

1,333 posts · Feb 2009
Wordpress 3.4.1, Atahualpa 3.7.7
Can't remove new unused sidebar widgets

In my right sidebar, I tried to create a widget area. 3 were created (I know about the reason now, from another thread). I decided not to use any of them, and now they just sit there. How can I remove them?