Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Need help in find some code in ATA for analytics.

Old Feb 17, 2013, 07:17 AM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Send a message via Skype™ to sleenie
Need help in find some code in ATA for analytics.

Hi,

I have a site called Hoffbrau Steaks. At one time an outside company setup their mobile site and had me put in code for them in the header.

I have re-done the site and also re-did their mobile which is working just fine. Set up analytics also. When I removed the code it seems that the analytics for the other company stopped, just as it should be. But for some reason they seem to be collecting again, and they set up the client as a user only so we cannot delete the profile.

I know we can contact them and have them delete the profile but that still eaves me with code in there. I've tried to look but cannot find it. Where would I look? I'm at a loss as to where to look next.

Any ideas?

Last edited by sleenie; Feb 17, 2013 at 09:54 AM. Reason: forgot URL
Old Feb 17, 2013, 10:18 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Did you do all the work?
don't forget to shutoff your caching plugin and flush the caches when making changes.

what is the code that is doing the tracking?
Old Feb 17, 2013, 10:51 AM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Yes, I did all of the work. I wasthe one who entered the code when they were doing the mobile piece of the site.

This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. I've also cleared the cache mutiple times.

The incorrect one is UA-15021865-2 from a company called Zipscene.

The correct one is also doing the collection.
Old Feb 17, 2013, 11:13 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
did you check all the plugins?
Old Feb 17, 2013, 11:53 AM
sleenie

291 posts · May 2009
Texas and New Mexico
Yep...no Google Analytics plugs and I've deactivated all and started each one at a time...in fact twice. Even did a Search and Replace. Went into cPanel and did a search on all files for the company name AND the google UA code.
Old Feb 17, 2013, 01:13 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
where are you seeing the UA-15021865-2?