Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

A couple of design problems I can't solve..

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jan 5, 2010, 06:57 PM
Theratthatis

2 posts · Jan 2010
Colors Background Tiling and Site Alignment issues

Hey.

I'm currently re-doing my site, www.richardcutayar.com and wanted to explore ATA a bit more to see what it could do.

I'm on WP 2.9.1 and ATA 3.2

As you can see at the moment it's look a bit rough.
But basically I want my Background Image to stop tiling, but I don't know how. Here is the code I'm using at the moment.

Quote:
font-family: tahoma, arial, sans-serif;
font-size: 0.8em;
color: #000000;
background: url(/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/images/Right_Elbow_Background.jpg) fixed;
padding: 20px 0;
Also, I managed to get rid of the left and right column, which is fine. But the aim was to then align everything else, (Header/footer/column etc) to the right. So I'd have the background picture of me on the left.

But I've searched the forums and but I think I'm looking for the wrong things. So I'd thought I'd ask for help!

Hope some one can help!
Thanks

-Rich

Last edited by Theratthatis; Jan 5, 2010 at 07:03 PM. Reason: Clearer title.