Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Menu Parent Pages covered up by child pages

Old Nov 26, 2010, 10:59 AM
benjamin_preisner

4 posts · Nov 2010
First thank you in advance for your help! I am just getting started on my site... http://toonpawley.com/wordpress/

The About Us Tab, hoover over it and you see 3 pages. Hoover over page 2, Our Agents and all the agent pages come up. But try to click the 3rd page, Agency Disclosure. You cant. The child pages of Our Agents covers it up. How can I get the child pages to show to the right instead of below the parent???
Old Nov 26, 2010, 01:44 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
I couldn't get to your site but from your description is sounds like you don't have the menu bug fixes as mentioned in the New Versions and Updating thread installed.
Old Nov 26, 2010, 02:20 PM
benjamin_preisner

4 posts · Nov 2010
my aologies it is http://toonpawley.com/wordpress/
Old Nov 26, 2010, 02:39 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Works OK in Firefox on Windows. What version of Atahualpa and did you apply the bug fixes?
Old Nov 26, 2010, 05:40 PM
benjamin_preisner

4 posts · Nov 2010
I took your suggestion and updated it. I was running on an old revision of the theme. Thank you so much. Works great now!
Old Nov 26, 2010, 08:52 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
It does indeed work better but it still looks like you haven't applied the bug fixes.