Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Atahualpa theme not displaying

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Mar 26, 2009, 07:49 AM
bibliophiliac

7 posts · Mar 2009
Atahualpa theme not displaying

When I checked the website this morning, www.wes-wilson.com, I noticed that my Atahualpa theme is not displaying. I've checked in wp-admin and it is still set to use the Atahualpa theme. I've checked in IE7, Firefox, and on multiple computers. I was working on the site quite a bit last night, but all was well when i finally called it quits. Is this something with the theme or should I be checking with my service provider?

I appreciate the help, sorry if it's a silly question.