Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Style of Post Headline on Home Page is different

Old Jan 27, 2010, 07:39 AM
vanderark1

31 posts · Jan 2010
The headlines on posts when they appear on my home page are a different style than when you click on the headline and view a single post.

When I click on a tag, the same post on it's own page DOES format correctly. I guess I'm not clear on where these links are actually leading.

How/where do I adjust the style - I'd like them to always look the same no matter how you view a post.

Thanks in advance for any help....

Last edited by vanderark1; Jan 27, 2010 at 07:48 AM.
Old Jan 28, 2010, 03:13 AM
kathari

13 posts · Nov 2009
Interesting, I am working on doing "the same but the opposite",
I don't want them to be the same but I want to change the formatting to be opposed to what it is right now

First, check the ato->Configure SEO
There you can make the headlines for posts be h1 or not.

You can also style the headlines for posts using class="post headline" in the Add HTML/CSS inserts.
Hope that helps some!