Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

Category Problem..

Old Jul 7, 2009, 10:27 AM
geezer466

2 posts · Jul 2009
I have set up 5 categories in the dashboard with the 5th having 3 child cats.
Only 3 of them show up in the display bar below the header image.

I do not have any pages excluded in the cat/menubar option.

I have worked all afternoon trying to solve this problem to no joy even upgrading the theme to the latest version.

Does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this problem?

Thanks for reading and any considered replies.

My site is here
Old Jul 7, 2009, 01:03 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
1) Do you have posts in each of the categories?
2) what version of atahualpa and WP?
3) What did you set 'ATO->Category Menu Bar->Depth of Category Menu Bar' to?
Old Jul 7, 2009, 01:54 PM
geezer466

2 posts · Jul 2009
WordPress 2.8. Atahualpa 3.4

Cat Menu Bar is at 0 default option.

And yes posts are present in each of the Cats? I did rename the uncategorized cat to Everything Else before hand.
Old Jul 7, 2009, 02:13 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Can you install Atahualpa 333. With the CSS issue in 3.4, who know's what problems it could cause.

Also, do you mean to have Depth of Category Menu Bar = 0, this will prevent the children categories from showing up in the menu bar.