Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Post-Kicker, -Byline & -Footer »

[SOLVED] Creating paragraphs to divide various subjects on one page

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Jun 13, 2009, 02:40 PM
Chester

21 posts · Jun 2009
[SOLVED] Creating paragraphs to divide various subjects on one page

Maybe this is easier with a link: http://salek.nl/blog/projecten/
As you can see at the time of writing I feel I'm forced to use blockqoutes to make the two paragraphs seen separate from each other. I was actually hoping a simple divider line would do that.

But every other thing I try, the second 'headline' appears next to the first picture, simply because on widescreen monitor settings there is not enoug text to have the dividerline start on an empty line, below the upper picture, separating the two subjects.

What other option do I have then these block qoutes to divide paragraphs?

The second question; how do I create an extra line feed between the page name 'projecten' and the first subtitle?

Thank you.

Last edited by Chester; Jun 13, 2009 at 03:23 PM.