Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Turn off AdSense on certain pages

Old Apr 3, 2009, 09:09 AM
Jerry

65 posts · Feb 2009
The beautiful Pacific Northwest USA
Hi,
I would like to turn off the adsense ads on a few pages- "about" "privicy policy" for example. You set me up with the code to get adsense on my "page" pages here Flynn. Is there a simple way of accomplishing this.
Old Apr 4, 2009, 04:34 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
In that code replace

PHP Code:
if ( is_single() OR is_page() ) { 

with

PHP Code:
if ( (is_single() OR is_page()) AND !is_page('About') AND !is_page('Privacy Policy') ) { 
Or to exclude many pages

PHP Code:
if ( (is_single() OR is_page()) AND 
!
is_page(array('About''Privacy Policy''25''119''some-page''another-page')) ) { 
In the last example I mixed page titles, page ID's and page names (= the URL part of a page when using Permalinks, i.e. mysite.com/blog/some-page/). All three methods of page identification (ID, title, name) can be used, and they can be mixed.