Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Adding AdSense to content

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Feb 18, 2009, 01:15 AM
Jerry

65 posts · Feb 2009
The beautiful Pacific Northwest USA
Adding AdSense to content

I would like to add AdSense top and bottom in with the content, and want to have single full posts show up from clicking on a list of links to them in the side bar.
I'm sure it's doable just wondering the easiest way to accomplish it.
I tried one of the AdSense plugins but the bottom of the ad block interfered with my post text.
I tried the add html, javascript box but didn't seem to work.
Thanks for your help I do appreciate it!
Jerry